Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

WHAT IS YOUR POSITION?

I made up my mind very long time ago that I was not gonna leave this mother earth without having anything to be remembered for.I don't know whether you share this view with me but I'd like you to begin to think similarly in the same line.  It gives me a great concern when I know that death is so inevitable and that when one passes away,one is gone forever.We can only morn and grieve for the death of a loved one  for sometime and forget them forever! None of us have ever seen any of our dead relatives and even if we are to see them,we would not stand them because there is always a great gap between the living and the dead.We can always remember these people constantly if they have left a legacy behind.That and only that can ignite our passion to always glance back at those things and remember them for who they were when they were alive.For those category of people,they never die because their names are always engraved in our memories .I know of an adage which says that there are three categories of people on earth,first category are people that makes things happen,second category are the people that support the first category and the third and last category are the on lookers.They just sit and watch things happen.Where do you belong?Think about this and have some fun as you do that.Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment