Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 October 2012

A THANK YOU TRIBUTE FROM ME TO YOU!




It rained yesterday
So heavily that I got so drenched
It had left cats and dogs
I was the only target
Not that I never had the sign before it began
I underrated its intense signals




Fear wrapped its cold hands around me when the rain started
Alone in the rain, I looked up for solace
Behold! It was not ordinary rain!
Prayers poured like rain!
Blessing called my name
I heard love and care say, ‘It’s your day. Don’t be afraid’




Boldly, I matched fear eyeball to eye ball
Fear took to its heels.
I relaxed as it poured
So generously upon me
Never looked as if it’s gonna stop
Even at dusk it remained the same




Today it still poured!
I wished it never stopped
I am not greedy
Today belongs to another…..~Vennchika





To everyone who added colour to my birthday yesterday, I thank you all. You made it memorable. You guys made my day. It was so wonderful. I will always remain grateful. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment